Please consider making a financial contribution to support the work of our congregation. You can click above to donate through PayPal. (On the page that asks you to review your donation, there is a link next to the donation amount that says “Add special instructions to seller.” Please make sure to add a note explaining what the donation is for.) Or send a check to our office (address below) using the Donation form.
Our community is highly participatory; we depend on our members to get involved and play an active role in our congregation and in the larger Seattle community.
There are many other ways for you to contribute:
- Join our Chaverim Shel Shabbat and help us set-up and clean-up before and after Shabbat services.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
- Our Tikkun Olam committee engages in activity to ‘heal the world’. Join the committee or find out how you can help with one of their projects
- Join one of our other committees to help with the Religious Life of the community, integrate new Members, or assist with the Education programs
- Volunteer for one of the many tasks that need regular attention
- Join our Shiva Minyan group to comfort the bereaved
- Join Abraham & Sarah’s Kitchen to bring meals to those in need
- Assist with producing our Newsletter HaKol
- Help with gardening around the building
- Serve as a ‘Ganan’ to help welcome new members
- Organize and replace nametags
- Make copies in the office
- Get supplies from Costco or elsewhere
Check out our weekly enewsletter for the latest volunteer opportunities!
Or consider another easy way to contribute to Kol HaNeshamah –Make your online purchases with Amazon Smile using the link below: