Are you looking for a summer project? Want a challenge that keeps you connected to friends & community? Summer Youth Internships are forming now!
KHN’s Project Kol Chadash is seeking Summer Youth Interns! In this internship, you will develop skills and build knowledge that affirm diverse Jewish identities, support the community, apply Jewish values to daily life, create resources that enliven the community, and strengthen connection during an extraordinary time. Youth up to age 19 are invited to apply! (You do not need to be a KHN member to be eligible to participate!)
Apply by clicking the link below!
- Attend mandatory orientation week meetings (June 30th – July 2nd);
- Dedicate 10-18 hours to internship each week from July 1-August 15;
- Contribute to weekly team meet-ups via Zoom;
- Track and complete weekly tasks to reach internship goals;
- Participate in weekly individual progress calls with Kol Chadash coordinator;
- Complete Jewish Journaling five-times-a-week, (either drawing or writing);
- Participate in additional team meetings as needed to complete projects, rehearse, complete publications, etc.;
- Present end-of-Internship portfolio, report back and celebrate with other interns;
- Bring enthusiasm and energy to your participation and the internship team!
There are 6 Tracks to choose from:
QUESTIONS? Contact Orin Reynolds at firstname.lastname@example.org
P.S. If you are a KHN member who is inspired to assist youth in this Summer Internship as an adult support, please reach out to Orin at the email above or contact Connie Burk at email@example.com! Thank you!