Love to run? Love the Jewish community?
Join us for the KHN Virtual 5K Fun Run (or Walk)!
RUN TO DO A MITZVAH*
It’s as easy as 1, 2, 3, 4, 5K!
- Click here to register by MAY 1!
- $36 per person, $108 per family.
- Registration includes race t-shirts for pick up. (for out of county runners, mailing fees may apply) Please make sure to select your t-shirt size as an add-on to your ticket purchase.
2. Map your own 5k Route!
- Here is a helpful tool: https://www.mapmyrun.com/routes/create/;
- Check out our example routes for more ideas.
3. Pick up your shirt!
- KHN | Friday, May 14th between 3-7pm or
- Seward Park | Saturday, May 15th between 2-4pm (field north side of entrance)
4. Run To Do A Mitzvah
- On Sunday, May 16th put on your awesome Run to do a Mitzvah shirt and start your 5k walk or run at 10am!
- Time yourself or run watch-free, the goal is to have fun and promote Jewish visibility and solidarity with Jewish people!
5. Share the Fun!
- Take a photo of yourself at your “finish line” and
- post it on KHN’s Run to Do A Mitzvah event Facebook page!
*So many thanks to Rabbi Basior of Kadima, who hosted Run to Do A Mitzvah last spring during our joint three-day Shavous study series. We hope Run to Do a Mitzvah might grow into an annual community-wide event!